CANADA Ontario (ADR) Alternative Dispute Resolution ADR - Mediator
Suzanne Winlove-Smith is a committed individual with a genuine passion for helping others when they are facing the biggest challenges in their lives. Her experience working in Family Court system has given her a deep insight into the high financial, emotional and physical costs, of unresolved conflict. Her unique perspective empowers clients to find their own solutions to their problems as those are the ones that will work.
Suzanne focuses on the needs of her clients and their families. She approaches family mediation with compassion, and is committed to helping individuals develop effective, collaborative agreements that support healthy child and family relationships in the most cost effective manner.
Suzanne has completed a Graduate Degree Program in Conflict Resolution at Carleton University in the Department of Law for Mediation and is an Accredited Family Mediator with the Ontario Association for Family Mediation. She currently is the President for the Ottawa Chapter of the Ontario Association of Family Mediators. Suzanne continues to work with families in numerous court houses throughout Eastern Ontario.
- Collaborative Law Team Training, 2020
- Advanced Relationship Coach Training, Strategic Intervention Institute, 2019
- Conversational Intelligence for Coaches, CIQ Judith E. Glaser. Neuroscience, 2018
- Graduate Degree Certificate in Conflict Resolution, Carleton University, Dept. of Law, 2009
- Humanistic Studies, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA, 2009
Licenses and Certificates
- Child-Centered Strategies for Separation & Divorce
- Domestic Violence and Co-Parenting
- Child Resistance & Parent Rejection
- Child Support Guidelines OAFM
- Domestic Violence and Abuse Certification
- Managing High Conflict Personalities in Divorce & Family Violence
- High Conflict Divorce & Separation Training
- Spousal Support Guidelines